Saturday 29 May 2010

Liverpool

The flight from KL to Abu Dhabi was surprisingly more eventful as expected. After watching "The Last Samurai" on the plane, I got bored so me and my friends went to have a nice chat with the cabin crew. I learned quite some interesting tidbits(ok, I admit I'm quite ignorant); more significant ones are like age limits of air steward and stewardess only exist in MAS, not to mention better pays offered by other airlines, or all the food not eaten are thrown away every flight. I also got to know my neighbours, two business admin girls. (Somehow they ended being my neighbours again during the flight from Abu Dhabi to Manchester)

Nothing worth noting on the flight from Abu Dhabi to Manchester. I spent most of the time sleeping.

Being the first day at Liverpool, it was a tiring one. As soon as we arrived, we went out to explore the city while attempting to buy some necessities. More accurate description is that we decided to go shopping at Tesco without the knowledge of its location.

No comments:

Post a Comment